Birds On Chandelier

Friday, April 20, 2012

Can't, Won't and Never Sit StiLL


Being a normal person, I do have many desires. 

As of late, I found myself getting overwhelmed with the idea of 'Home Improvement'. 
Y now?? 

FYI, I was supposed to move into a new house earlier this month. Something got wrong and I am still stuck in my current house. Never mind me. I'm frustrated cool. Period. Thank God that it is such a relief to know that I am still in the mood to lavish time on the lookout for fancy things and furniture. My close colleague, Anna shared the same mission and vision. Every chance we got during the working hours, we would drive to the nearest furniture outlets and lights houses to survey for the price and of course aiming for something to buy in the near future. 

Hubby cannot stop this from happening. 

Na-ah.

Below are some of the items that I have listed as 'Must Buy':

 

Fancy armchair (RM900 ++)



 L-Shaped Sofa (RM2900++)


Well, looking forward for the right moment to spend my money on these particular items.

 Just you wait!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment