Birds On Chandelier

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Oh My

It's already been more than a month working in my new workplace. So many unexpected things had happened. Well, im not complaining. Just an understated statement. But still...the issues such as Politics... Weak or poor management system... just the same old things. BorrrRRRiiNNNGG!! or should i rather say FrustraTiNG??

Forget about work and never ending stress, im now extremely affected by lots of issues especially concerning of pregnancies. Why?? Malays...whether they are single or married, young or old, with the same old orthodox, there is no way of escaping their irritating interrogations. If I could burn a hole through the wall everytime they shoot me with such question, I would simply dash towards the hole and vanish into thin air. Ha ha ha...What a wish.    


No comments:

Post a Comment