Birds On Chandelier

Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Addiction

My weekends are no longer wasted now that Hubby and I have Kinect XBox 360 at home. Within one month, we have more than 20 CDs of games in our collection. With Kinect XBox 360, you can play as well as exercise while having fun with your family and friends. A lot of movements may burn your calories and enhance your health condition. Of all the games that we have, I love to play tennis the most besides dancing of course. My body stamina has been increased lately and I feel a bit lighter in a sense that I could wake up early in the morning before going to work and still feel very energetic during the day. I just added "The Biggest Loser" CDs in the collection. Hubby expects me to undergo the personal program enclosed and reach my chief target which is to get slimmer and 'mantop'. Go Scha Go!! \(^0^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment