Birds On Chandelier

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Back On the BloG

Life has never been gentle to me these past couple of months. Too many ups and downs. Some were expected but some weren't. Shit happens. A part of me wanting to write it here in this blog and share with you but another part of me keep saying that "Let bygones be bygones". I stick with the latter. No need to share them here. Neeway, things happen for a reason, aren't they? Guess what matters the most is to stand up after the fall and keep moving forward....

Yet, there are too many things that I want to do at a time...Too many dreams to be fulfilled....Too many ...there are just too many....though I have to take one step at a time to do one single thing after another..  first and foremost, the thing that I want to change and must change is my personality and attitude!! I'm aiming for polishing my soft skills to the optimum. Yes, you heard me. I need to learn HOW to talk, listen and act the right way...Other things will follow suit.

 Let's hope for better future everyone!! Im back on blogging and this time around, i mean business. Whatever that means, cheers!!!


BBQ di Pantai Kemasik


No comments:

Post a Comment