Birds On Chandelier

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wasted

Frankly saying, I think or it would be definite to just say that I have lost hours and hours of my time on Facebook. It is totally sad isn't it? A loss..big loss.. Poor me and yeah poor to those who simply let their time wasted on this social network utility. Looking at my FB timeline, I had my account activated since 2008 and now it has been 4 years I have been exposing my private life to a large number of friends or people that I have never known in my entire life. Every ups and downs, pictures, feelings are all shared whether I realize it or not. How manipulative this utility is. I was once a shy person or rather introvert but the existence of such thing gets me evolving and changing into someone that the old me would have not recognized. Surprise surprise...

Nevertheless, there are things that I intentionally published for the sake of "Sharing is caring". Lucky that I still am able to control myself from updating my status with words of hatred, criticism, gossips and what nots...It is just not my style to put my heart on my mouth but there are a few negative remarks slipped even when I was under fully concious though. What can I say...my bad...

If I have nothing to say and share, I'd scroll the window and spend my time reading on friends' updates. When there are pictures, usually without thinking twice, I'd clicked on one picture after another until I'd viewed the whole collections in the album. Oh my goodness, I unconsciously have made myself become a stalker. I wanna ask you, is that a good thing?? Of course NOT!! You may say or give whatever reasons but it is just not right to dig stories about certain people (especially those who you consider as enemies) and later brag about them with close friends who may later spread the stories which later turned into gossips to lots of other friends. And they would probably begin the story by saying, " There is a friend of a friend of a friend of mine...bla ..bla...bla.." Totally not cool for a person like me...oh god, now i feel really bad about myself. Needless to say, I have gained nothing for behaving such way. Na-da...

Only one word tells it all: WASTED!!



No comments:

Post a Comment