Birds On Chandelier

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I did silly things while asleep

Needless to say, I know it is nothing new to share....everyone may experience the same thing. Duh...like ever!

I think it wouldnt be necessary to make a long list here. However, I have a few that I want to share. 

1. I was in my teen years..couldn't exactly remember when. I dreamt about my mom and my dad fought with each other. Resulted to that incident, my mom decided to leave my siblings and I behind. In my dream, I watched her slowly walked away and there stood me right in front of our house gate crying like mad. I was shouting after her name between tears and wailing. I was really upset and the tears I shed in my dreams came real. The sounds of my own sobbing woke me up. I was mind-blown at first not knowing where i was, what had happened and why I was sad. It took me a few minutes to breathe normally and started to recall what I had just experienced. I was really scared but at the same time felt relieved that it was just a dream. The reality washed in. I remembered I thanked Allah that my family was still together.

2. During my stay in Zaaba, one of the hostels in UKM with my friends, I once again did silly things while asleep. Earlier in the day, I was in my late evening class around 6PM. The lecturer had called the day off, and the others in class gathered their stuff before dismissed each other. I was the first to step out from the front door only to find 3 wild monkeys scattered outside. They were surprised to see me and so did I. Speaking of " Terkejut beruk aku" and "Terkejut aku beruk." Ha-ha.

I had a really bad experience with family of monkeys a.k.a Michaels back in MRSM Taiping. Eversince, I have a despiteful feeling towards all types of monkeys. Being there at the moment staring at each other (cant believe that I actually stared at one of the monkeys' eyes) made me went like "Oh no....don't attack me...Go away from me....goooo!!!" in silent.  I wished that I had the gut to shout out loud at them monkeys and scare them away or even chase them away....but I didnt. I got myself back into the classroom and panicked. My classmates managed to clear off the hallway from the bad..bad monkeys. Thanks to them I managed to get into my car and drove safely back to the hostel.

Late that night, while my three  friends were still wide awake doing their assignments, I was already asleep. In my dream, I met the same group of monkeys and to my surprise, this time I had the gut to act out those things I had wished to do earlier. I was screaming like hell. Never did I know that the moment I dreamt the shouting part, my voice was projected in my sleep and it startled my three friends. Of course they were taken by surprise. I heard them talking about me and I forced my eyes to stay close and pretended to stay asleep. The next morning, I pulled myself together and asked my friends if they happened to hear me shouting. They did say yes and eventhough I was embarrassed, we laughed about it. Tell me who's not??


3. I was dreaming about a guy...a bad guy last night. Couldn't recall what he had done to me in my sleep but i remembered the part when I called him "Jantan x guna" over and over again (blame thanks to one of the Maharaja Lawak Mega participants) and I knocked him down, kicking and punching him like a mad woman. The next thing I know, I scratched my Hubby's chest really hard. His yelp of pain woke me. I saw my right hand on his chest and got it connected to my dream. Oh my gosh!! I unintentionally attacked my Hubby. I kept apologizing him for the incident. My bad...Ha-ha.

I hope these silly things I did while I was still sleeping may stop sooner or later. It has to stop before I hurt my significant other even worse...ha-ha..not funny.




2 comments:

  1. Nightmare attacks, pal?
    Dont forget to recite the sleep prayer - nightmare seem to happen unexpectedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, i always recite my sleep prayer everytime. But still, It happens sometimes....huhu

    ReplyDelete