Birds On Chandelier

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Second Trip to Sabah





First time travelling alone



I am here in Sabah since last 4th of July 2012. I am paying my sister a visit. She has just delivered a baby boy a week ago. Since this is my second trip to Sabah and my big sis is still in a confinement, I didn't go to many places. Nevertheless, I did stop by at one of the interesting places in Tamparuli. Below are some snapshots taken at the scene (Rumah Terbalik, Tamparuli).








The entrance fee is RM10 but I got a free pass :p.
FYI everything inside the house is placed upside down.


                                                          
                                                          One of the attractions




My big sis's new house is only a few distance away from this place. I am leaving Sabah tomorrow evening. Most probably next time, I would bring Hubby here as well. Insyallah. :p







No comments:

Post a Comment