Birds On Chandelier

Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to Basic

Today, I accidentally left my mobile phone back at home. Lost connection to the world (my world) for a while. Guess, I would totally freak out if I were still single. Why? Not being able to SMS or even call my significant other is a big NO NO NO! But things have changed now. I know that he would be doing just fine. Getting hitched has placed me in a peaceful state of mind. I know that towards the end of the day, I would either greet him at the front door or he would do that to me. Believe it or not...I even switched off my Hp while he was away to Italy and USA before. I am aware that no one would call me frequently as he does. What about my parents? Well, my mom loves to hear from me. She shares a lot of stories with me but nothing urgent. As long as I stay connected to the Internet, the absence of my Hp did not, does not and will not spoil my mood. What say you?  


This was me during the past 7 years

No comments:

Post a Comment