Birds On Chandelier

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You Melt My Heart

My sleepless nights ended yesterday when I finally have Hubby safely back at home. He was really tired and itchy all over. Poor him. The cold climate and the different world time had affected him much. I remembered that I was so excited to pick him up at the KLIA yesterday. I didn't even mind waking up as early as 5 AM, later left my parents' home in Perak at 6.30 AM and drove all the way to meet him.Though I was restless and worried, the moment I saw Hubby at the terminal made me all calm and joyful.


He brought home two luggage instead of one supposedly. Couldn't believe that he had shopped till he dropped. He bought some stuff for his family and I got not only one but three items. Please don't envy me Kakak. I got a pair of new LEVI'S Jeans (which really fit me well), a pair of sunglasses plus a set of SEPHORA makeup.

According to him, the SEPHORA outlet is in the middle of the NY Times Square. 







I must admit that Hubby is a really thoughtful husband. He always complains about me taking too long a time to get ready (getting dressed and put on some makeup) before outing and yet he didn't mind buying me a set of makeup. Irony.

Thanks Sayang!! You make me the happiest wife ever! Couldn't be more grateful.





This makeup palette includes 96 eyeshadows, 6 cream eyeliners, 84 lip glosses, 3 blushes, 1 bronzer, 1 mascara and 2 eyeliners. In total more than 190 colors!

Can't wait to 'conteng' my face. Or maybe become your makeup artist?? hehe..

4 comments: