Birds On Chandelier

Monday, January 9, 2012

Ladies Day Out


         It has been a long time since I last went out with my girlfriends. So yesterday, I had the opportunity when one of the girls came over to my house and we had a girl talk over things that had happened in our lives after both of us are entittled Mrs. Subjects of our interests are no longer lay on fashion, jewelleries, books or even shoes. What then?? Well, our focal interest is on our significant others a.k.a husbands. A hard to believe transition yet it is as expected when we are no longer 'a girl not yet a woman' individuals. I am not saying that I am totally over the stuff mentioned earlier but they are no longer at the top of my list. 

         The day later was spent with our short trip to Romantika Home Decor Outlet in Paka itself. She bought a lot of things and I did the same too. Knowing that there are lots of home decorations that I'd probbaly like, before I stepped into the place, I'd reminded myself not to become a spendthrift. Yeah, you heard me right. I was once a shopaholic. Enough said. :) p One of the items that I bought is the cute sign read "If mama ain't happy....ain't nodoby happy!" and "If papa ain't happy....  ain't nobody cares!"  


        Upon seeing this particular item, Hubby laughed sarcastically at me, showing his unpleasant and annoyed look. Haha..Really can't help it!





No comments:

Post a Comment