Birds On Chandelier

Sunday, January 15, 2012

To Be or Not to Be

         Long long time ago, I had a dream of becoming a writer. I didn't actually mention it to anybody but I simply made it obvious when I wrote a few short stories on my own. It first started when I was so into reading lots of R.L. Stine's and Francine Pascal's collection of short stories. I am thinking of reviving the passion that I had had. In fact, I have started writing the outline. I really hope that I'd finish what I have started and see the outcome once it is completed. Well, there is no harm in trying to have it published aite? As long as I stay motivated and passionate in realizing the dream, all kinds of obstacles could be dealt with wisely. God willing.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with yr dreams! Never restrain your ability. It;s time to spread your wings and fly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear. Better late than never aite...hehe

    ReplyDelete