Birds On Chandelier

Monday, September 19, 2011

How It Started

       Life was perfect when i was single but it got better when I have my better-half entering my life. The moment I laid my eyes on him I just knew it...the man who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with was none other than him. How did i find him?Never did i know that fate had played its role when I was introduced by my friend's boyfriend to him by accident. Funny isn't it? Well, miracle happens when you believe. I believed that I would have found the one and only man who deserved to be loved and there...I got him!!It took us 5 days to texting with each other and later it led to a blind date. A week later we made the most wonderful declaration to be soulmates and promised to care for one another through the ups and downs for as long as we live. It was a big turning point in our lives, indeed.
      Now im smiling from ear to ear. Im blessed, content, pleased....well you name it. Hope our love will keep stronger and blossoming days by days. Looking forward for better future together. Insyallah, amin. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment