Birds On Chandelier

Sunday, September 25, 2011

We Arrived, We Rested, We Relieved


Ternate, Italy


It was really late in the evening (6.50PM) when we reached Ternate station. It was supposed to be at night. Since it was summer that season, the sun was still shining brightly. Yet, all doors and windows of the houses and stores that I saw were already being shut closed.
Checking the GPS (Hubby borrowed from his colleague), we set off to the apartments, the place where we had to stay for the whole two weeks.





Crossing the train railways

FYI, I had accidentally broke the handle to my luggage back in Sesto Calende station. So, I was taking my own sweet time (i had to..due to the prob) following way behind Hubby and Mr. W. They couldn't bear to reach the aparments ASAP. The jet lag and the walking distance were too much to handle.




The apartment's sign

 After pulling the luggage through a few row of houses, went down and up the streets for quite some time, around the corner we saw the sign to the place that we intended to go. It read Hotel Residence Montelago. Hurray!! At last!
My heavy backpack was killing me and I have to quench my thirst really really bad. 


 Hubby and Mr.W went straight to the front counter and settled the placement of our apartments. 
Later we were taken to our room by the person in charge. Let the pictures below do the talking.






No comments:

Post a Comment