Birds On Chandelier

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You Can Can't Have It All

Teaching is my passion and i had done that for more than three years. I had become a lecturer at UiTM Perak once i graduated from UiTM Shah Alam after completing my Bachelor Degree in TESL. The decision to get married had me quitting from my job and moved to Terengganu to start my new life. I expected that I'd be back on teaching duty as soon as possible but luck is not on my side. Not yet. Im trying to be positive and looking things on the bright side. God knows what is best for me and such belief keeps me looking forward to the future. I really hope that I am back working and getting busy because my life will be more rewarding if I am able to return my parents' good deeds and fulfilling their wishes as best as I could. Pray for my success in life and one thing for sure, my faith in God will keep getting stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment