Birds On Chandelier

Monday, September 26, 2011

Digging Up Old Memories


Pre-wedding house cleaning is a must thing to do before the arrival of the big day. Well yeah...at least to me. I had it started from my own room which I share with my big sis. I got boxes, books, cabinets and other things rearranged. Those old things that had been kept untouched for more than a year needed to go into the plastic trash. As simple as that. 

But in my case....nah. Frankly saying, I certainly felt quite reluctant to toss away my stuff at first. Why?? I just love keeping things that will always remind me of something in the past. Namely the bus tickets, letters, candy wrappers, tissues, and some silly things to add the pile of junk. No kidding.
After a lot of consideration, I managed to get rid of the used-to-be favourite things...sobsob T___T.
Enough with the drama. 

The good thing about cleaning is that you may find something good which has been hidden away from your sight. 
I got my hands on a couple of old magazines dated back in 1981. I found it inside a box, sealed neatly under the bed. They are my mom's. She had had it before she even got married. I laughed out loud when I flipped through the pages. Funny to have seen the differences that we have in everything today compared to almost 3 decades ago. I guess in the next 15 years time we would laugh at our today sense of fashion or styles too. ngee..

Check them out yourself.


The front covers




The car advertisement


Rolling my eyes twice.....hehe

Guess Who??


Back then, not many have this you know.



Accepted. It still sounds true.

Boom Boom POw..



Yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment