Birds On Chandelier

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shaun The Cat


All these years I was introduced to Shaun (hubby sweetheart) via MMS pics of him. 
Now he has become the part of my life



When I first laid my eyes on him


 Hubby adores Shaun really much and I was showered with lots of tales filled with his mischievous acts and funny incidents.



  

This was when he was diagnosed with unknown illness





Shaun had been admitted into ICU and stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks


Hubby was affected emotionally when he had to deal with the situation. His loyal company faced a critical situation in which Shaun had 50/50 percentage of survival.





 Alhamdulillah Shaun had passed the dreadful phase in his life. 

Now he is my LOYAL company whenever Hubby is away or offshore.





No comments:

Post a Comment