Birds On Chandelier

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Newsflash: Mat Pit should be JAILED forever

Earlier yesterday, I was informed that Hubby's colleagues were coming to my house to pick up the company's ladder (we had borrowed it for the home improvement project). According to plan, they would drop by later in the evening which should be around 4 PM. I waited and waited until it was getting dark and the clock struck 6.50 PM. Hours passed and I got frustrated of waiting. Since I was alone at home, I unlocked the padlock to the front gate and decided to place the ladder outside of the house so it would be easier for the guys to pick it up. Then I didn't need to have them walk into the house. Smart eh??

As to make things worse, the weather was really bad....it was raining cats and dogs outside. I had to perform my Asar prayer no matter what. So I called Hubby asking about his colleagues. He tried to reach them on the phone but failed due to bad signals. Not long after that, Hubby rang me up to inform that his colleagues canceled their plan. Feeling annoyed ( i was dressed up and even had my scarf on for hours inside the house), I got to my feet and closed the front gate and door after given a lot of consideration whether to take in the ladder inside or just leave it against the wall for a while. I opted for the latter. After I was done praying, I got myself carried away by watching Astro Movies channel on television. To tell you the truth, I got this uneasy feeling and my heart beat faster than usual. The worries about the probability of someone coming to steal the ladder came into my mind constantly. I shrugged  the idea away thinking that it was merely a silly thing to do especially in the heavy rain.

The movie that I was watching finally ended and I made my way to the front door. I felt guilty of leaving the ladder outside for quite some time. The moment i pushed the door ajar, my eyes fixed on the spot near the room windows. The long folded iron ladder which was supposed to be there leaning against the wall was GONE!! I repeat, it was GONE!!! I was rooted to the floor. My legs were shaking badly. I was speechless. I was scared..I was flabbergasted..I was extremely PISSED OFF!!!

  Who's effing around with me? D&*^ it!! 

I wanted to let out a bloodcurdling scream but I feared of the possibility that the same retarded persons who took the ladder were still lurking outside. I managed to get inside safely and fidgeted now and then, thinking of what to do. I felt guilty...very very very guilty. I should have followed my instinct. I should have seen the picture. I should have known that this incident would be happening. My residential area is not safe. Drug addicts are everywhere. There are many cases involving stealing and robbery in the neighbourhood. I just couldnt grasp the idea since day 1 I was here. I ignored the fact until late last night when all I could say was " It's TOO LATE now."


I remembered reaching for my handphone and rang Hubby again and again. I couldnt get through. There was no signal. His handphone's batteries might be dead. I messaged and called his close friends. I cried to one of them. I was not ashamed. I was scared. Nothing above the matter that I was not safe. I didnt care if he later laughed at me. I didn't care. I just wanted my Hubby to come home at once. It was already passed midnight. I cried uncontrollably, praying that I would not have to face this kind of situation again...ever again in the future. 

I PRAY THAT THE RETARDED PERSONS a.k.a. SAMPAH MASYARAKAT WOULD STARVED TO DEATH AND IF GOD WILLING, LOST THEIR ARMS OR LEGS IN AN ACCIDENT FOR GOOD!!!! 

There, I am happy with my DOA. You may think that I am out of mind to say such thing. You may say that I write this out of hatred. Wait till this happens to YOU. My brother's motorcyle had been stolen before. My Hubby's too. All happened in different places. But to top it all (the bottom line), MAT PIT SHOULD BE JAILED FOREVER!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment