Birds On Chandelier

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cooking Is my SOUL FOE

I have never been a big fan of cooking dishes. Throughout my teen years, all I know was eat, eat and eat. Don't get me wrong. I did my part in the kitchen as well which was washing the dishes and help Mak preparing the ingredients. Not that bad huh? Things are different now. If before this I could just simply said NO to cooking and helping Mak to serve the family meals, but since I am already a wife to Hubby and a daughter-in-law to Ma and Aboh, I have to get myself familiar with the different types of recipes and prepare them all by myself. So far, I hardly passed Hubby's level of expectation and taste. This failure makes me really upset. If I fail to satisfy his appetite, I would definitely do a lot of damage to others'. Scary isn't it? Well...poor me. Hopefully, I'll improve my cooking skills from time to time without even giving up. Never ever.

P/S: Im now good at cooking Black Pepper Steak...\(^0^)/

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your cooking!
    Make sure you feed ur family with nutritious food. This is important to build healthy family and healthy children. I was never really good at cooking, but taking care of my sisters taught me to be a MOm somehow.

    Upload your food photos!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note taken, Thank u.

    I envy your cooking skills. Bravo!! :p

    ReplyDelete