Birds On Chandelier

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Me in Cartoon Version

Contemplating to get married is one thing. Preparing for the event is something.
      
     It took me ages to get every single thing I had planned to be completed just in time before my BIG day. Namely setting the date, the sketch I requested from Kartunis UBI, 'hantaran', venue, catering, tents, dresses, tables and chairs, photographer and the list goes on. [Really felt relieved that everything went well, alhamdulilah]. 

    Those who are planning to get married soon, there is no doubt that you might find yourself tangled up in a mess as well as experience the same depressing moments and hustle that I had been through. Patience is highly demanded between you and partner including family and relatives as well as those people who are specially hired to assist and work out your plans. Remember, no matter what it takes, you have to stick to your plans. Seriously...

I don't intend to share the whole details of my wedding plans here. [If you need to ask some questions, contact me for further information. I'd be happy to assist you]. But I just want to show you my own caricature, which was drawn by Kartunis UBI. The image is used for our wedding cards, badge buttons, paper bags and the banners. It is nothing fancy yet I am happy to have my own caricature printed on the will-be-remembered-for-the-rest-of-my-life wedding cards. 

Here is the stage one sketch Kartunis UBI sent to me before he actually began drawing our faces (Hubby and I). I had requested for few additional features such as my two moles under my right eyes, tiara and etc.




 After went through about 3 stages of editting and after months of waiting, my patience really paid off. Below is the finished touch.
 
 
Those who know me, may find it hard to notice the resemblance but heck....cartoon is a cartoon. HaHa..


P/S: It is strictly prohibited for you to steal my images. 'ALL RIGHTS RESERVED"!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment