Birds On Chandelier

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Out and About!!

My second outing with Hubby was cycling in the evening. We took the trail provided specially for bikers and pedestrians. It was cold and windy..thank god that it was sunny too!!

We had our own electric bikes. I had never used one before so when I started cycling, the bike jerk forward fast with a slow cycle. Surprised, I let out a small scream...hehe. After adjusting myself with the bike, Hubby and I set off our race...Well, not really a race...I swear I'd kick my Hubby's ass if he beat me at it..LOL.

We stopped here and there to snap photos. I bet you would do the same thing too aite? Captured pictures keep our memories stay alive. I had made sure Hubby photograped my actions as we went along the trail. He did the unpaid task really well. 

Splendid!! 

You could see the pictures below. 

Thanks Sayang!!












It took us an hour to go further down the town, cycling between bushes and buildings. Though we got ourselves out of breath, the cold evening didn't sweat us much. We had so much fun..just the two of us...FYI, my Hubby has a sense of humour, so he did a lot of funny things through out the short trip...I was really overjoyed to have shared the special moments with him by my side. 

After we paid the rent for the bikes at the receptionist counter, we went on foot towards the nearby public park. I saw lots of play stations and the one that caught my attention was a stage of trampolines.....too bad the counter was closed. If else, I would drive myself mad, jumping up and down on one of the trampolines available. Guess it was not my lucky day eh? 


I didn't want to spoil the mood so I decided to drag my husband exploring the park a lil bit farther. The breathtaking view awed My Hubby and I. 








Since it was really late in the evening (if it wasn't summer, supposedly it was getting dark), almost no one was in the park. Silence kept us calm and I tell ya....the romance was in the air. We ran after each other freely without anyone watching. He tricked me with a silly act and lifted me off the ground. I felt dizzy for a split second. I had a rough landing on the ground, almost lost my balance there....speaking of gaining weight...haha...At one point, we shared our quick smooch in the park. I hardly kiss and tell peeps..But this one was really overwhelming. TOO Hot to handle....(now I'm blushing). Shooshh...This is just between you and me. 

We took pictures some more and headed back to the Hotel. That evening is definitely going to be stored in my mind for the rest of my life.

\(^0^)/



































No comments:

Post a Comment