Birds On Chandelier

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Strolling by The Lake

After Hubby was back from his first course class, he took me strolling by the nearest lake. The lake is so large, as far as the eye can see. We went down the path but we didn't go far. It'd be best to enjoy the scenery even more if we were on bikes. So Hubby promised to take me cycling later so we could both exploring the local place and admiring the houses and buildings in the surrounding. 

I saw many Italians were having their relaxing moments with their partners. They were mom and daughter slowly jogging while having a chit-chat, a middle-aged man walking his big and fierce looking dog, a young couple on the bikes and also an old couple walked side by side....what a view!! Most of them were enjoying their summer with their loved ones....well, count me in too!!











Later we were driven to Bennet (local shopping mall) by two pilots who are Hubby's colleagues. They had stayed in Montelago longer than Mr. W, Hubby and I. Since they had  a rental car and were quite familiar with the place, they offered to drive us to Bennet so that the three of us were able to buy foods to be made as stocks. I wanted to buy cheese so badly but got myself frustrated when none of the cheese available were Halal. There was even a pig's leg hanged just above the cheese racks. Pfffftttt...Luckily I didn't stand so close to the wall if else....satu kerja pulak la nak menyamak kan....:( 

Hubby and I bought a pack of 6 large bottle minerals, two bags of chips, a small bottle of salt and a bottle of olive oil. That's all...








I'll update the cycling activity post in the next entry.







No comments:

Post a Comment