Birds On Chandelier

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Absence makes the heart grow fonder


Missing Someone badly...

When you actually love someone wholeheartedly, you'll face the above situation. No Doubt. Frankly saying, for the past 6 years, I was used to a long distance relationship (Subang/ Trg) - (Perak) with my ex-bf a.k.a Hubby. Though we are miles apart, I was more than satisfied to have received his SMS and calls just to kiss away the emptiness. However, after tying the knot, somehow I become such a goody-two-shoes. I act like a shadow to him. Everywhere he goes, i ll be right behind his heels or by his side. It seems unbearable to part from him except for of course when he is off to work. The absence is killing and torturing me softly inside. Such feeling is hardly controllable.

Now I understand how my mom feels when my siblings and I are living far from her. She might not say that she misses us badly. Yet, there are times when out of the blues,  my hp rang and i found that she was on the other line. I could sense that she feels lonely. Sometimes, I admit that I do feel guilty when it took me three days or more before ringing home. Though my dad is at home to accompany her, our absence (my siblings and I) is  deafening. Speaking of one in a million.

One thing for sure....Nothing could ever replace you. Please do  appreciate and give your undivided attention to your loved ones. You'll never know what you'll be missing once they are gone.

Remember, if the absence is not filled with your presence, the love they spare for you may slowly dim and die. As you grow older, don't be sorry if you have no one but yourself.








No comments:

Post a Comment