Birds On Chandelier

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Newsflash: Saved By The Bell


      If I didn't ask my Hubby to take me out shopping for the groceries, I might expose myself to danger. The deadly centipede invaded our house through the sliding door. It kept itself hidden in between the sliding door and the short woods I used to fit the gap of the rails.
       
      As usual, I would be the one to switch off any electricity plugs, windows and doors. When I was pushing the sliding doors shut, the sudden jerk of the doors and the woods on the rails made it jumped out and nearly touched my feet. Thank god that my reflection was fast. ~Phew~I leaped backward and out of terror, I screamed at the top of my lung. Hubby at the moment was already at the front door, putting on his slippers. For crying out loud, he scolded me instead without knowing what was the reason that I screamed in the first place.I told him about what I saw and he hurriedly getting inside and took the sharp new long parang. He searched for the centipede and pressed the tip of the parang hard on the centipede's middle once he got a hold on it. I on the other hand, took one of the short woods and started hitting on it like mad. 

      God knew how hard its body was. My hard thump didn't even smashed its body!! Speaking of the Devil..I sprayed Ridsect gas all over it. Unfortunately, it was still moving uncontrollably. Hubby pushed it outside of the house with the parang he had in his hand. The next thing he did was trying to cut off the centipede's head. Tell you what....it was really tough to do so. The head was so chewy that it took Hubby about more than 3 minutes to have it ripped apart.

      If Shaun was still around, he would be dead by now. The centipede's sting may end my life as well. Lucky that I was saved by the bell. 

Alhamdulillah. 
Thank you Allah. 
Thank you Allah.







No comments:

Post a Comment