Birds On Chandelier

Friday, November 11, 2011

Letter to my BFF

I understand your situation at the moment.
I know what you feel, think, worry, experience....
Whenever you need my shoulder to cry on or lending my ears to listen...
I would try my best to put myself in your shoes...
No bias, no judgment, no false pretense....
As always, I'd be very careful in choosing words before they come out from my mouth....
Hurting you even deeper has never been my intention...
I just want nothing but the best for you and your life for that matter
Being single is suffocating aspecially when you are getting older...
People around you start asking lots and lots silly or even sarcastic questions just out of curiosity..
They would never shut their mouths and to have listened to such annoyance get you more depressed
You go mad by blaming yourself and others
Thinking that life isn't fair
Well maybe I dont actually really understand you...(my bad..)
The least that I could do is to say that ...
Im available whenever you need me..
I could share some pointers in your quest to seek for love
I admit that I am no expert when it comes to taste and what nots
But do trust me when I say this...
"Never judge a book by its cover" or "Looks can be deceiving"
Life is amusing.....the more you focus on the things that you dont want to have..the more it appears in life...
So stop saying what I don't want..
Stop comparing...
Instead, start experience many odds in life with an open mind...
Be as you are as I see you before...
Everything else around you could change..
But not the soul which buried deep inside you
You know what you want in life..
Fulfil your needs not others'..
Hold your chin high and walk tall
You define your own happiness
PERIOD!!

 p/s:  May Allah Bless You  \(^0^)/





2 comments: