Birds On Chandelier

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Feeling Haunted

          Still remember what I had shared about Shaun in my last entry??

I told you guys that Hubby and I had a mutual agreement on letting Shaun breaks free. Guess what??? It has been more than a week since the last time I saw him.......T__________________T sob300x!! 

        Tears would roll down my cheeks whenever I think of him. Even right now, tears already welling up in my eyes. The last time we checked, he was not even in sight...neither near the bush behind my house nor in the neighbourhood area. I had asked my students to drop me a call or send messages if they caught a glimpse of Shaun. As days passing by, our hope has slowly declining. I am no longer accompanied by Shaun through the days and nights. I miss him so much that I feel haunted by him. Pray that he would stay safe in the hands of those who kidnapped him. Or pray that his soul may rest in peace if he is no longer breathing. 

Ya Allah, please forgive me for my wrong doing. 
Forgive me ya Allah, forgive me ya Allah.

5 comments:

  1. A solehah wife wud be with the husbnd always.May both of u r happy with the new life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dear...i pray for ur happiness too.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, my comment is meant for ur latest post abt u waiting for hubby! Haha..silap komen lak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cat is named Shaun after the famous sheep that u know..hehe. He's fluffy and cuddly...Syahril had had him as a pet even before we got married....now he's gone and im empty and lonely without his presence....sob2

    ReplyDelete