Birds On Chandelier

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Me and FootbaLL

Football club: Liverpool

Reason (s):
1. It'd be like committing suicide if I go for MU...(Hubby will be totally pissed off)
2. Speaking of being a supportive wife
3. I am not really fanatic about football, choosing Liverpool over others doesn't make any difference.
4. Malaysian by birth, KOPS by choice


Below are a few snapshots we took during the Asian Tour 2011 : Malaysia VS Liverpool 
(16th of July, 2011)






Whatever reasons I have, I did enjoy my time watching the football match with Hubby. I definitely would not want  to miss the chance of seeing his other side of personality.

Have you heard people use to say "Boys will be boys?" 


To have seen him act naughty  ..i mean very naughty when he was really into football is priceless.
(You know what I mean....cursing, shouting like mad, betting, and etc)


So to say, though I'm not really into football as in recognizing the players' names, faces and skills, I'd be mentally, emotionally and physically prepared to take up any challenge or bet against Liverpool.


Go Liverpool, Go!!







2 comments:

  1. i like.. but "choosing Liverpool over others doesn't make any difference.???" malaysian by birth, kops by "heart"..

    ReplyDelete
  2. opppsss...my bad...actually it does make a difference....hey, you won't mind if I also support QPR aite? hehe

    ReplyDelete