Birds On Chandelier

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Extra size....

It has been a long time since I last shop for my wardrobe....last week after rearranging my clothes in the so called closet, I realized that my few collections of long sleeve shirts are no longer suitable to be worn for outing. I could still wear them, but of course minus the comfortable aspect. LMFAO. The thing is, I have grown inches around my belly. I dare not want to hear any critics coming from the implausible experts judging the way how I look in those tight shirts.Not right now. Not ever. Enough with the judgment coming from Hubby alone. (",)

Having the thought of adding another 2 or 3 new dresses caught Hubby's attention. He was generous enough to have me back on the search for the soon-to-be-my-new-style dresses. We went to the KB Mall since we were in Besut for a short holidays. I did not know what to expect now that I have lost track of the latest fashion style. Really need to get back to work. ~sigh~ That's another issue peeps. 

After I had spent quite some time on playing the dress up games I had to finally settled on two blouses. The funny part was when I foolishly convinced myself that I was still fit in the Small size. Well guess what?? Neither Small nor Medium size could fit me in. NOOoooooOOOOOOoooo!!! You heard me. Neither..nor. With a heavy feeling, I have to embrace the fact that I could only FIT for a LARGE size....as of now. Hopefully forever. Speaking of the extra size.....GULP!!



Missing my used-to-be flat tummy......Exercises are needed later  immediately!! ASAP!!

7 comments:

  1. Dear, do you grow bigger?
    Or Pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps it is the latter but sadly it isn't...still trying ...:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. xpe sya...sindrom mmbesar lps kawin xdpt dielakkan.sy pn cmtu..happy la katakan...: )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yani, since tak keje ni duk umah lps mkn tak g mana2....lemak dan kolestrol tak burn pon...huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam..Hi, I just followed ur blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady, try aerobic to keep u fit!
    I'v been doing for two months and it works. Tak pun, go dancing like the ones in Britney spears vid clip.

    ReplyDelete