Birds On Chandelier

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Every Night Routines

Every night ...
If Hubby is working the evening shift (noon till midnight), I would definitely wait for him to come home from work.
It may take hours and hours of waiting.
Dinner will be served really late or not at all.
Normally Hubby would be home by 11PM, the earliest.
If he is exteremely busy, he could only leave his workplace (once his task is completed) around 3AM and the worst is at 6AM.
So far, I have not gone to bed alone....
I'd make sure that I greet him at the door with a smile plastered on my face even when I was really sleepy or exhausted at that moment.
I know that he's working hard for the two of US.
I am really glad to have a responsible husband.
He means the world to me.
I couldn't ask for more.
Thus...
No matter how sleepy I am...
No matter how tired I am..
No matter how late it is...
I would serve him with some meals or maybe some drinks..
Massaging his worn-out legs...
Have a chit-chat with him...
Don't expect that I could get to sleep right away....Nah...
Since we were back from Italy, his sleeping pattern has changed drastically.
He would sleep really late after midnight ..the latest by 3AM.
He would sit in front of the big flat Sony TV screen watching football or WWE.
And I would accompany him until both of us feel the energy draining out of our bodies.
Like tonight, I am still loyal to keep him company.
I hope that I'm not aging really fast due to lack of sleep and rest.
Hah!!
Still..... i dont even give it a damn.
I will try my best to be a good wife to him.
I can't be selfish.
The word single is no longer exist in my life dictionary.
Well guys, I have nothing to say but rather feeling pleased.
These are my every night routines.

P/S: Love u always Hubby.
        XOXO

2 comments:

  1. sweetnya post ni!
    semoga bahagia hingga ke syurga,dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you zura for spending your precious time to read it. Hope that your wish comes true, insyallah, amin. I pray that u'll shower urself with rain of happiness too....soon.:p

    ReplyDelete